Become a Featured Writer
To start the process of becoming a published blog writer for Defend and Carry you will first need to contact us. We are looking for anybody willing to stick to our guidelines and related content material. It is a plus if you are as much a 2nd amendment enthusiast as we are and you believe in gun rights in America. Please send us an email if you are interested and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to working with you!
Guidelines for Submitting a Guest Post
- Content - All content must be original and written by you and will be checked for copyright. Try to create as much useful content for our reader as possible and please make sure to use understandable grammar. Also, double check your work before submitting it for review.
- Readability - Make sure that you don't use any graphics with text for headlines and format it in a way that has a main header and several sub-headers (we can send you a template if you would like). Make sure to edit and proofread your post carefully. Anything under a 850 word count will be rejected.
- Credits - After writing the article make sure to add about a two sentence credit at the end starting with your name and a description of yourself. You may include one link in your credit.
- Formatting - Either write the post as a draft post in your blog and copy and paste with the HTML included in your e-mail to us or write it in a word document and send us the pre-formatted content.
- Not Allowed - Any affiliate links in your article will not be allowed. Any obviously sponsored or spammy content will be rejected. Any content not related to our blog or harsh material in your content will also be rejected.